Friday 15 November 2013

T.O.K.Y.O Day 4- Sanrio Puroland Part 1

July 2013

The main reason why I visited Japan was because of My Melody, a Sanrio character of a rabbit. We took train from shinjuku station via Keio Line to Hashimoto Direction and alight at Tama Center Station. From Shinjuku to Tama Center Station, it cost me 330 yen. 

We had MacDonald's breakfast when we came out of the train station and I make it a point to dine at every country's MacDonalds because different countries have different menu or different packaging of the food + I am a MacDonald's fan!


 In Tokyo, breakfast set consists of a choice of milk or green tea etc.
We ordered green tea and the wrapping paper of the burger is same as Korea's Mac which has a all-in-one function. Each wrapper has various prints for different burgers. I like such idea as it helps to save paper. One print for all.



Here we go.....

We bought entrance ticket which consists of attractions + entry and cost 4400 yen. I was kinda disappointed when I was inside as the only ride was the boat ride. The rest were just some shows in Japanese which we could not understand :( If I knew it, I would have just pay for the entrance ticket without any ride fare which was only 3000 yen just to see the cutie characters. Nevertheless, I still enjoy my visit at Sanrio Puroland because I am a die hard fan of My Melody and I chose to visit the place on my birthday - 15 July.  


 Long queue for boat ride

Cute!!!




 On board the boat! 
Here's our journey through and first stop: the kitchen which feature Cutie Cinnamaroll baking

Tea time with Cinnamarolls - I wanna join in!




My Melody! If only my bedroom can be as sweet looking as Melody's











 Sorry for the blurry image.... Not easy to take photos while sitting on a moving boat


























End of Boat Ride....Next > Exploring the rest of Sanrio Puroland



No comments:

Post a Comment